This is Part two!! There is so much truth to these tips for healthier eating habits,I know a lot of people go into the supermarket and buy Chocolate,Ice creme,Doritos and a slice of cake but If you are on a diet,you can have what you want but choose smaller portions and enjoy one at a time.If you want doritos have it,save the rest for another time.Check out the rest below!
1. From now on it’s this or that. Not this and that. Make a choice between the products that you love to eat. Enjoy one of them this time and the other one the next time.
2. Search for a healthier alternative. You don’t have to give up your favorite foods. Just ask yourself what could be a healthier choice.
3. Take responsibility. When you stop blaming products, people or circumstances, you will be able to find the real reasons behind your behavior. Be aware that all choices are yours. It’s up to you to make the right ones.
4. Energy and exercise. It is known that exercising will help you loose weight faster. But that’s not all that is important. Having lots of energy makes you feel good about yourself. And this makes it much easier to eat healthier and make better choices.
5. Stop focussing on food, diets and losing weight. You get what you focus on. So start focussing on your goals, on your passions and things that make you happy. Growth has a domino-effect on your whole lifestyle.
So start thinking about the choices you make, look for healthier alternatives, take responsibility for your actions, create lots of energy in your daily life and focus on growth and happiness. When you do this, you will find that you are in control of your life. Therefore you can eat everything because no one else is in charge of your life but you!
Today was one of those days when I just felt like going black,not much of a good day but I was hanging in there.My readers know I have described these shades as my favorite shades and its one of those pieces that you either absolutely love or you hate!.Enjoy the still shots,hope you like them :)
Lady Gaga inspired sunglasses-www.sunglasseswarehouse.com
Step 1: With your lace- measure and cut it to fit each fingernail.
Step 2: Paint a layer of the top coat on your nails.
Step 3: While the Top Coat is still wet, apply the lace on top. The easiest method would be to paint one finger, apply the lace and then move onto the next one so the polish will not dry.
Step 4: Once you have applied the lace press it firmly with the toothpick to make sure it stays.
Step 5: Let the polish and lace dry a bit and then apply two more coats of the Nailene Acryllic Strong topcoat!
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com